Find a Rewarding Career at Enviroscapes…
Be a part of an energetic and growing company! With over 230 employees we are the Regional Leader in NE Ohio with six locations: Akron, Austintown, Boardman, Canton, Columbus, and Youngstown. Profit sharing, 401K matching, healthcare including dental and vision as well as professional career growth opportunities are among the benefits. Our competitive environment provides opportunities, evaluations and goal setting which opens doors for your career growth.
We are seeking a qualified project manager who will be responsible for managing commercial and high-end residential landscape installation projects from client consultation to job completion. Candidate must have a thorough understanding of all the processes to complete any landscape install including patios, plantings, retaining walls, and drainage. Must be motivated and be able to motivate others in a fast paced work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, implement, and manage all facets of a project while maintaining quality and safety standards
- Maintains adherence to established schedules and budgets.
- Consistent on-site production crew training and evaluation of proper installation techniques to ensure adherence to safety policies and guidelines.
- Ongoing communication with the Operations Manager on crew efficiencies and forecasting additional labor, material, or equipment as needed.
- Ongoing communication with production crews on job progress and next day needs.
- Demonstrate leadership and decision-making skill throughout project phases.
- Problem-solving to achieve daily and weekly goals.
- Consistently driving and promoting the Company culture and vision.
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in landscape and/or construction installation.
- Must be able to pass a background and drug test.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
This is a unique career opportunity to join an innovative and creative landscaping leader in the industry. This is a salaried position with the opportunity for bonuses.
Full or PT CDL Driver Class A /Mechanic: drive hydro-seeder truck, tri axle dump truck, and move equipment between job sites.
PT Brush Hog and Dozer Operator
At our current growth rate we are adding 20-30 positions per year!
The foundation of Enviroscapes’ success is our team of passionate, driven and dedicated Team members. We believe you can’t have happy customers without happy employees. That is why we take pride in creating a work environment that allows for individuals to reach their personal goals and needs while working as part of a team.
If you believe you have the passion and desire to learn landscaping, have a positive outlook on life and are looking for a career you will fit in well with our team. Our team consists of highly skilled and educated individuals as well as we have a diverse group of others who have been trained through our development programs. We welcome all who want to make a difference.
Our philosophy is that our business is to create opportunities and it is our team members’ responsibility to be preparing for the opportunity when it arises. There is nothing more rewarded than seeing our team members grow from within the company into management and leadership positions.
Our team has created and maintained Multiple National and State Award winning projects. The team has been recognized in many publications for their accomplishments. With over 200 team members working hard every day we have been able to make a difference in the communities we serve. We work hard, but when you are successful it makes it all worth the effort.
Enviroscapes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are a non smoking, drug free company and Pre-Hire background checks are required.
You can apply online here… online application
Email resume here… HR Manager
Print application here to mail or hand deliver… printable application